- Responsible for providing unparalleled massage experience to guests
- Must be able to perform a variety of massage modalities, including Hot Stone and Prenatal Massage
- Must Provide exceptional customer service and promote positive guest relations
- Maintain complete knowledge of all Spa services, rates, special packages and promotions.
- Must maintain clean appearance
- Ability to communicate well with guests, therapists, hotel employees and managers.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work areas
- Responsible for comfort of guests, including offering and filling refreshments.
- Responsible for helping with set up and break down of treatments rooms.
- Responsible for helping with stocking treatment rooms.
- Must have a Current CA State License
- Must have or acquire Personal Liability Insurance
- Must Experience working in a SPA setting
- Desire to be part of a team
- Flexible, Reliable, punctual
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive attitude a must.