Our spa is seeking a well-qualified, flexible and motivated individual for the position. The right candidate must have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to train all departments according to the policies and procedures.
- Lead the spa team according to business standards.
- Build a desirable brand. Market the spa's services and products.
- Provide excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable to all clients and members.
- Communicate the vision and mission of the spa's journey.
- Conduct team and management meetings.
- Implement, practice and enforce all policies and procedures according to the Spa Manuals.
- Ensure the team is delivering the ultimate spa experience.
- Resolve guest issues.
- Set team and individuals targets and goals.
- Conduct team performance evaluations.
- Work with the team leaders to create and implement marketing strategies.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Health, Wellness, Marketing or Management.
- Computer skills and aptitude for mastering spa software.
- Good writing and communications skills.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work long hours.
- Passionate about the spa lifestyle.
- Experience guest service (hospitality and retail highly desired).