Spa Coordinator/ Concierge
The Spa Front Desk Coordinator, under the direction of the Spa Director, will be responsible for assisting in the following daily operations:
- Oversee all activities in the spa and supervise associates in an organized, effective manner that promotes the business successfully.
- Drive spa sales for both product and services.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high level of organizational skill and efficiency.
- Anticipate, identify and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Assist Spa Director with supervising and coordinating daily operations in all Spa areas.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Attend meetings and participate in Manager duty rotation as needed.
- Manage inventory effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist clients and guests with booking service appointments over the phone and in person.
- Commission Opportunity with spa sales.
- Maintain Spa's appointment schedule.
- Assist Management with coordinating and working special events.
- Order supplies/inventory/replenishing inventory/inventory control on products and supplies.
- Assist Spa Director with daily needs.
- Responsible for communicating all matters to the Spa Director.
- Run local/distance errands as necessary.
- Promote the spa with local business and attend local events.